Thursday, May 22, 2008

tips

Turn Your Body Into A 24hr Fat Burning Furnace And Still Build Muscle!
Is this even possible?Well hold on to your seat because you are about to learn a whole new way of doing cardio and burning fat that will turn your body into a fat burning machine and still pack on the muscle.I have been working on natural bodybuilding for the last 3 years, and it has taken me 2 and a half years to realize I was going about it completely the wrong way. I am sure you have all been there before. Atkins, low carb, low calorie, low fat, low anything you can name.Sure some of it works but I noticed that when I was trying to loose excess fat from a bulking season and become shredded for summer I would loose between 10 and 15 pounds of muscle. Surely there had to be a better way?Well what I found out revolutionized not only the intensity, results and gains from my normal workouts but took my fat bu...(related: Weight Loss)

No comments: