Wednesday, June 18, 2008

weight gaining

Weight Gaining
I learned about gaining weight when I heard the question of a skinny girl asking, "how does someone gain weight." First I came to surprise because gaining weight is not something that people want to have around you. On the other hand we hear that everyone is asking each other for tips on how to lose weight.Weight GainingThis article does not intend to provide the reader with good and healthy ways of gaining weight. The intention is informative and is raise an awareness about the fact of how many people are interested to gain weight.I promised her that I will do research on how to gain weight and on gaining weight without hurting your health.I was surprised to see that in this age when the majority around us are searching for various weight loss programs, there are so many who are looking for ways to gain weight.

No comments: